Friday, September 23, 2005

Curry...

We walk downtown to buy ingredients for curry today. Wanted to eat it last time here in Germany. After getting the ingredients that we want, we walk back home and start preparing our curry for lunch. Well, instead of dl cooking for me, he taught me how to cook this time so that i know how to do it next time, hehehehee...

Pic 1: Me cooking


Pic 2: Our lunch...

How is my cooking today? How is the taste of the curry? It was very nice, serious... but very hot... hahahahaaa...

After having our lunch, i tried to pack some of my clothes...


Pic 3: My cupboard full of clothes before i pack them in my bag

After awhile, we plan to walk downtown again. This time i took pictures of every path i walk, the whole journey to downtown as a rememberance for myself... hehehe... Well, i'm not going to post all the pics here, don't worry... Oh, taking pictures is not my main purpose of walking downtown this time. It was because we wanted to go to pharmacy to help Aunty Yin Chun to get some stuff.



Pic 4: Enjoying the beginning of Autumn, the trees are turning into yellow and in 3 weeks time, it will fall.


Pic 5: This is the ice cream shop that i always come and have a bite of ice cream


Pic 6: €0.70 for a scoop, had it almost everytime i came to the town.



Pic 7: Kebap shop that i like


Pic 8: Police car



Pic 9: Media Markt, place that dl likes to come and get his gadgets or to windowshop his gadgets


Pic 10: Dl's bank



Pic 11: Johannes' garden full of apple trees

0 comments: