Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I miss my cats

I have 5 cats back home in Malaysia... One of the thing that makes me happy that i can go home soon is to see my family as well as my 5 cats... I miss them so much...

Where did my cats come from? 4 of them was born in my mother's company in March 23, 2003. My mom was feeding the kittens' mother all the while because my mom love animals too. One day when the kitten was about 2 weeks old, my mom noticed a dead cat on the road near her company, and my mom know that it was the kittens' mother. Immediately my mom called me and asked what can she do, i told her if she want, she can keep them so that is how we adopted 4 of them. So after work i bring the 4 kittens to the vet to check them and rescue one of the kitten that was bleeding, Buddy (his story below).

Well, another kitten came about this year, refer to Sydney's story below.

Pic 1: Meet my STUART. He is the king in the house. He is very fierce too, he doesn't like visitors to our home, if there are visitors to our home, we have to cage Stuart because otherwise he will scratch the visitor. Sound scary?? Hahahaha.. it is, so make sure u give us a call before u go to our house so we can put him in the room or in the cage...

Pic 2: Oh, this is one of the pic that Stuart like to sleep at home.

Pic 3: Another action that the king made on my sister's bed.

Pic 4: Meet my TIGER. He is a huge cat with big bone but not that fat. If he were to grow fatter, that will be nicer... hehehee.. but anyway, as long as they are healthy, that is enough.

Pic 5: Tiger on my bed.

Pic 6: ABIGAIL is my little girl... She is the only cat that always follow me everywhere i go. Early morning she will be on my lab while i am sitting on the toilet bowl, i will tell her all my secret, when im happy or when im crying, she will be there with me. I will complaint to her whenever i argue with dl or whatever things regarding dl. She likes to lick me, lick my lips. Heeehehehe... She even know how to jump up to my chest for me to carry when im standing. So u say how much i love Abigail lehh? hehehe... i wonder how much she miss me when im not around in Malaysia, poor girl...

Pic 7: Pretty Abigail on my mummy's rocking chair.

Pic 8: Buddy had a very pity childhood, at the age of 1 week plus, his right hand skin was being peeled out, we suspected it was a fortlift in my mother's company that hit his hand.

Pic 9: Buddy on my sister's blanket

Pic 10: SYDNEY is the naughtiest among all, the smallest in size and age among all... She can run very fast due to her small size body. We adopted Sydney this year, 2005 in Feb during Chinese New Year when we see that she had no where to go and wondering around our house. Abigail don't like Sydney at all. They never play together. I always bring Sydney to mamak stall because she is the only one who can sit still with me. The other 4 are not trained to go out of the house while Sydney is a stray that we adopted when she was 6 months old so she is used to outside environment.

Pic 11: Sydney playing with earphone

My cats, my cats, im coming home real soon. Wait for me.

3 comments:

samantha said...

hahahh have i told you that you blog super regularly? which is good. I like. everytime have different photos to view and fun stuff to read.

- don't cry about leaving. it is bound to happen. remember what u told me before? that you want to try to be strong this time round and not cry (that much anyway). :)
- the food that you cooked for eng looks good.. made my tummy rumble.. it's breakfast time here and i haven't got my breakkie yet.
- your cats are huge now.. gahhh.. and i didn't know you adopted the 5th cat!

enjoy your last week in albstadt-ebingen (if i got the spelling correct) and don't dwell too much on the sad bits ok?
God loves you :) and your mom and family (*ahem* cats included) are waiting for you.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

i am just making full use of dl's broadband where i can have fast access to every site, not like tmnet back at home, have to wait few minutes to load one page... arrr... hate it... hehehehe

ya, another purpose to post photos here is for my mama to view them. I ask her to see my pics here mah... so she has been reading it regularly too... hehehe, this is the only way to keep her update other than calling her 1 week once or twice loh...

- will try my best to stay strong and dont want to cry that much, so far, once only... ;)
- hahaha, i can cook, either it is very nice or it is very worse till all black, it happen before here in Germany... kekekekekee, paisehhh....
- haahahahaa, 5th cat, Sydney, coz miss u too much so name her Sydney, u should thank God i did not name her Hwei Hwei... kekekekekee... nah... joking, actually is dl's idea to name her Sydney and i like it very much, so settled with Sydney loh...

yippy yup... will enjoy my last week in albstadt-ebingen (correct spelling)

tks and God bless u too sister... im really glad that i have a bunch of good sisters around me. That night when i was crying, i hope that u were online, but thank God Sky were so i shared with her and i felt so relieve after that and so happy that i have good sisters...

tks sister, i really appreciate u very much...


luv,
beckz

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Stella,

my 5 cats do fight but normally is between Stuart and Tiger, lesser for Buddy and Abigail... for Sydney, she don't fight with the rest or rather the rest can't catch her coz she can run very fast.

I'm still in Germany, flight will be this Tue afternoon.

Tks and i will try to update my blog always when i'm back at work, hopefully... coz normally will be very busy at work...