Thursday, September 29, 2005

Back to Malaysia

Hey guys...

Finally i'm back to my home land but surely im missing Germany a lot be it the weather and lifestyle... i really like Germany... but i miss my bf the most... anyway, life have to go on, i can't be sitting down and dream of holidays only...

Well, i have take away my music on my blog because i just can't load my blog, im using dial-up line now ok... either at home or in the office but in the office, very soon we will have broadband system, so after that only will i put back the music on my blog... and for the past few days i can't put in pictures in my blog, there are some updates that i have wrote but still pending because i can't put in pics inside.... aiyaaa.... so frustrated...

Just to say that im safe back to Malaysia... had a great 12 hours flight but only manage to sleep 3 hours. I was so tired ytd because i did not sleep for 2 days. Tue is my flight, Tue morning at 4am i have to wake up and 5am went to the airport in Frankfurt, need to travel 4 hours from Albstadt. Jurgen fetched us there... thank you Lord for this so that we don't need to take train...

Yup, im working now... very busy, have to sort out a lot of letters, file up a lot of things... arrr... the internet connection is slow, is like taking the whole day to check my mails... ahh... no complain, no complain...

0 comments: