Sunday, August 19, 2007

Satisfied!

Spent my morning at home just to play piano! Yes! Finally!

Though after playing for an hour, brother start to blast the tv. At first, I can't really stand it and i thought i want to get my saxophone out to blow since it will be louder than the tv... hahaha... (**war at home**) but i didn't do it coz i wanted to practice my piano for quite sometime, i miss my piano.

After a while, i asked brother to soften his tv which he did. So i'm enjoying my morning with songs, praising the Lord... singing... sis sing, mom sing... even Buddy, Tiger and Abigail can't stand but to join me, stepping on the keys helping me to play i guess... =D

My playing didn't improve much coz i hardly have time playing at home, nevertheless, those skills are still there, after warming up a while, i'm still enjoying my playing. AAhhh.... I'm satisfied! xp **Thank you, Lord**

My next mission, practice saxophone? Hhmmm... not sure if i still can remember all the notes. :D

2 comments:

navy1048 said...

wahh, u play piano one ar???
so geng

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hhmmm.... hehehee...