Wednesday, August 22, 2007

3 things to thank Him

1. I was hungry and out of a sudden, a colleague passed me an ice-cream! =) "Thanks, Sanya." *God knows my hunger even before I asked. Thank you Lord*


2. Got 2 perfect scores on Customer Survey Form today! These survey was sent to our customer on how we handle our calls as the IT Analyst and I've got "Extremely Satisfied" rating by 2 customers today! PTL! These scores will help in the overall scoring in my whole team. :p **All the glory to Him!**

3. Management team sent me out to help with another team, the GIRD team. I'm currently in SIRD team. It's a good news to me because I will be able to learn new things to widen up my knowledge (so-called lerr). Training starting tomorrow onwards... meaning I will be busier at work with SIRD job and GIRD job. xD **TQ Daddy**

0 comments: