Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Belated Birthday Dinner @ Spring Vegetarian

Wonderful belated birthday dinner with someone special.

She is someone with big heart, someone who is interested in everything you do, someone who listen, someone who care, basically you will feel that you are a 'queen' in my situation... being with her. =)

1st time ever for me to dine in an official vegetarian restaurant! :D To my amazement, o.O i saw... all sorts of prawn dishes, all sorts of fish dishes, all sorts of chicken dishes, etc.... in the menu! -__-" 1st thing that come to my mine, "i wonder how it taste like".


Pic 1: Here is my food. Curry lamb with rice. =p Tasted not bad except too much santan.


Pic 2: Hers. Asam fish with rice :D The taste was superb! I like it.


Pic 3: Someone special (*drum rolls*)... Goh Sue Ley... Happy Belated Birthday ya! =D

**Will always say a little prayer for you! Luv you!**

1 comments:

The Dreamer said...

*blush* thank u thank u.. i had a wonderful time wif u too.. thanks for the dinner and thanks for accompanying me.. :) really appreciate it..

*MUAH*MUAH*Hugz*Hugz*