Thursday, August 09, 2007

Penang Trip

My recent trip to Penang and Ipoh... I said i will post up pics but sadly, i still haven't got it yet!

KahYee only sent 3 pics to me so here they are:-Pic 1: Love this so much! =) just because i get to touch H-O-R-S-E... Hurray!!

Pic 2: Like doing some advertisment only... kekekekeke

Pic 3: This pic also quite nice, the background is nice rite?

Btw, the gal with me is non other than ChongChinYin... very fun gal that i met this year in March during my diving trip to Pulau Perhentian. She is also someone who love God very much. She make us pose so much at the beach (yet to display those pics here in my blog), jump so much to get the best shot (will post it once i got it ler...).

Hai... really miss the trip... miss you CCY! And of course miss Penang foodddddd!!!! AArrggghhh... I want foodddd!!!!

0 comments: