Friday, August 17, 2007

Arghhh... My rims!!!

Got my new sportrims for 2 weeks and then !"$%*&^$#@#^&* i banged on a very deep potholes!!!!! ARrrggghhh!!!

Actually not really a potholes... it's those roads that is uneven! Construction was going on previously... so the road was quite cacated! And i was driving about 100km/h... normal la... then suddenly saw the uneven road, avoided the 1st one! But the 2nd one which is even deeper i can't avoid coz there are cars next to me!!! :'( I banged on it with so loud sound!

Then my steering started to shake so badly, slowly i slow down my car and went into the petrol station to checked if my tyres are puncture. Nope, still ok, then i continue my way home after work, it was 10+++ d...

Next day, went to the tyre shop. 2 of my rims are no longer in rounded shape... :( Have to send for repair to make it round again using machine.

So sakit hati (heartache) coz such a nice rims, bought it less than a month and now.... hhmmm... Somemore my colleagues said my rims so so nice! Aarrghhh... sakit hati! But i think kor even more sakit hati since he is the one who bought it for me... hor??

Yesterday on the way home, i saw! I saw that potholes / uneven roads has been tarred!! Arrrghh... why didn't they tar the road before i hit it! hhmmm... nevermind la... let the past be the past. I should thank God that my life is still being preserved. **Thank you Lord, for protecting me.**

Well, got the 2 rims repaired, now in proper round shape again. :D

0 comments: