Monday, March 31, 2008

Good News!

It was just last week that i kept complaining about my job. And today... i receive so much blessings from Him!

Had 1:1 session with my manager... got to know 3 good news from her.

1. I score the 2nd highest within my team in my scorecard. We have scorecard to check our monthly performances.

2. Manager asked if i wanna be the backup coordinator, such an impromptu question. For me, i always don't mine if i have new things to learn... so a yes for me. Is this consider a promotion to me??

3. Manager said, soon all of us are required to study 40 hours of skillport courses per year. Skillports are online self-learnt courses with subjects like 'how to be the best analyst', 'how to improve in our communication'... etc. etc...

On top of having free courses + certificate, company will pay the 40 hours of our stay back time to learn this courses!

Meaning, if today, i stay back for 2 hours to learn this skillport course, i can claim 2 hours OT for today. O.O Good deal rite? So total we can claim 40 hours of OT per year! Wahhh... What a blessing!

Praise God for this 3 good news! TQ Lord! =D

Hhmmm... i wonder if God is bored at our complains... hahaha, then da daaaa... He gave us such a great surprises in return all the time... :D

0 comments: