Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday's life

Ouch, heartache... bro spoilt my SD card reader... so now i can't transfer my pics taken from my N73 to pc to upload pics here... **sob sob** asked bro to buy me a new one and he asked to take his old one... :D which is good la, better than nothing. But he hasn't gave me yet...

Went to Chow's place to look for all the doggies he taking care off. Chris, kor's sis wanna adopt a pup, so bring her there to look for a pup. Unfortunately, didn't get to see one that we like... but got to play with Great Dane! :D

Went to SS19 SJ to get cat food and cat litters for my kitty cats; and hamster food and hamster's bathing sand for our hammies... bill sums up to be RM330.50... not cheap to take care of furkids rite?? Some more thinking of having a doggie myself... hmmmm.... **God bless me, let me be millionairs** =) how i wish... nonetheless, AMEN to it first!

Will post all the pics out once i get the card reader ya! :D Wait, you ppl... wait...

0 comments: