Friday, March 07, 2008

Miss him

Alamak... miss him alot today. He went back to Malacca for voting just now in the afternoon. Since this morning already started to miss him d knowing that he will be away in the weekends. Anyway, life goes on.

Slept at 12pm and at 4pm, one of my lead called to asked if i could go work earlier today since no one in the afternoon shift. Hhmm... after the call, i can't sleep anymore, so i went very early to start my work. :D

Guess what? I can go home at 3.30am in the morning later coz i came in to work at 6.30pm... wahhahaha.. What a strange shift!

Very enjoyable graveyard shift this whole week... Enjoyed alot! kekekekee... had a lot of freedom... ;) guess don't need to elaborate here as some ppl will know what i'm talking about. But tonite is my last nite with this bunch of team as i will be moving to Team A starting next week. :( **Will definitely miss you guys alot!**

From next week onwards, i will have new gang and new colleagues around me. Hope all are well! God bless me...

0 comments: