Saturday, March 29, 2008

Popo's bday

Today we celebrated popo's birthday at a restaurant. Uncle belanja us, we had 2 tables, RM880 each table... had normal chinese 8 dish-course lo...

It was just last month that i have dedicated myself not to eat sharkfins... hmmm... they serve sharkfins or course, so kor and i did not take it... :D Though i was quite tempted + a bit regretful but as a diver, i think i should make this stand long time ago. After watching how ppl kill sharks for their fins in YouTube, i guess you will make this step not to have sharkfins. **so go search in YouTube!** My aunt keep saying, is very nice, is very nice... well.... i know... wahhahaa... im tempted... but pity the sharks too... :D

Anyway, uncle purposely booked so-called a room with karaoke so all my cousins can shout their lungs out... well, all my cousins, aunts plus my mom did shouted their lungs out just now! :D Entertaining too... cousins was dancing like crazy man... kekke

Pic wise... hmm, sorry, didn't take any with my N73. I'm too tired. Only had 2 hrs sleep coz of niteshift... so no mood to take pics... :D

0 comments: