Friday, March 28, 2008

My life ohh lifeeee

I might look like a happy-go-lucky person... but i still do have emotions.

Emotional breakdown huh?? hai...

I'm worried about my next step... after contract end, should i renew? or should i search for another job?

I don't like shift work, having been working in shift environment for more than 1 year now, i do find it tough especially for graveyard shift. I need a proper sleeping time. I miss my sleeping time. I love playing computer games at wee hour ;p but not working at wee hour :(

Should i take up study loan? :D I wish i could finish my Grade 8 in piano so i can teach piano... hey, looking at long run u know? Who knows next time i might be a housewife... :p then at least i still can have some income by teaching piano at home... how about that?? :D Sounds great? Yeah, i do think so!

But no finance laaaaaaaa... hhaaaaiii...

Life is tough...

How i wish i don't need to make decision. How i wish that i don't need to work... How i wish i can just sit at home playing with my pets... How i wish i could go to Coffee Bean with my lappie anytime i like... How i wish i could do everything that i like... How i wish...............

I'm so tired now, so tired at work... My eyes are tired and swollen and red... didn't have good sleep coz so many things running in my mind... arghhhh... i hate it...

"Lord, I need you........ Please don't leave me nor forsake me...."

2 comments:

Mei said...

Don't worry things will be fine! Although I am hoping I can have more free time also T_T

Take care and all the best!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

:) tks... cross finger... :D