Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Visit grandma

It was a very spontanous plan that struck my mind to visit grandma this morning since I'm with kor at KLCC to teman him to his office to sign some documents and to collect his lappie. Since we are already in KL, going to my grandma's house (dad's side) is very near.

Grandma was alone at home coz grandpa drove to Kajang to service his car... =.=

Grandma was very happy of course, since i bring along kor kor to see her. I've told her that i will bring kor kor to see her ever since we started to pak tor (that was like 1 year ago)... finally i've done what i promise to do... :D

Wanted to bring grandma for lunch but she was too full to have lunch with us so we ended up chatting at grandma's house for 3 hours before we left. Grandma actually asked us to go have lunch then go back to chit chat with her.... but but... errr... I have to say no to her coz I need my sleep...*FYI, I haven't sleep yet since I'm working at graveyard shift, so i went there after work*.

Nice to bring kor kor along to see her. Really hope i can visit her more often this year... not only hoping, i pray that i can do it...

0 comments: