Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Insurance agent

Feel bad la... today is my 2nd time ffk-ing this insurance agent... yaks! (ffk = 'fong fei kei' in cantonese); (ffk = ditch).

1st appointment was last Monday, suppose to meet at 11am. But i can't wake up at 10am, too syok with my sleep so sms to pospone.

2nd appointment suppose to be this morning 11am. I just love my sleep too much that i'm not willing to sacrifice my sleep. So forget about it... Sms to pospone with the reason i'm not feeling well... :D Ohps... hope that she don't read this... wahhahaha...

Anyway, this few nites i can't sleep well... only started to have my sweetdream about 4am onwards. And i'm tired after work, coz alot of training going on. :D

Forgive me insurance agent, will contact you again. I think i will meet you on weekends, better for me and you so that i don't ditch you so many times... :D

0 comments: