Sunday, April 20, 2008

Farewell Makan @ Tony Roma's

EErr, farewell makan for some of my techleads and request coordinators, not my farewell. :D But having the opportunity to join my big boss, manager (teamlead), techleads and request coordinators for this makan is really a blessings for me. :D (**Thank you Lord**).

First of all, of course is because of the food that i choose to go... hahahaha... not always have opportunity to eat expensive food... xp

Secondly, it's a great opportunity to get to know my boss, manager and the rest of the team mates more... :D God's favour is really upon me that it's just so sudden that i'm choosen to be one of the backup request coordinator. In the whole RM (Request Management) Team, there are about 80++ people and suddenly, you get choosen... isn't it something amazing? :p

**Lord, really thank you for such a blessing... It was just a day after all my complains about work and You turn the whole situation for me. Thank you Lord.**

Pics on the way if i ever get it from my colleagues... ^-^

0 comments: