Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mealworms

Look what i'm up to now...

Pic 1: Mealworms

Nope, this is not my pets... O.o" It's just some extra protein for my hamsters. I have been thinking of getting it for months but one thing that stop me from getting it was that i'm feeling very 'geli' over it... i can't stand looking at them... so don't even talk about touching them...

Well.......... it's all because of my hamsters... read from the forum that mealworms are good for hamsters, full of proteins and can make them fat fat....... kekekeke. Whatever thing that can make my pets happy, i will be more than happy.

After getting RM1 of mealworms from aquarium shop, i went around supermarket searching for something to hold the mealworms (*so that i don't need to use my hand*) and thank God i found this!!

Pic 2: A tweezer that only cost RM1.50

I'm looking at them feeling so 'geli' and itchy.... eeewwwwwww.... what on earth am i doing... ^-^

Then i'm so excited over it and bring Baby out to try to feed him with mealworms... i put 1 mealworm on a tupperware cover and let Baby smell but Baby just can't noticed that there is worm around.... :s AArrghhhh..... Baby isn't responding to the mealworms!!!!

0 comments: