Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Why Lord???

Why Lord??? I really don’t know what to say. Why is it on my cat? You know that I love animals a lot. You know that my family love animals a lot. Why?

Why is it on Stuart? Lord!!!! Why is Stuart still having problem to pee?? Today is the 2nd time inserting the tube in his penis… It is painful, don’t You know that? Why Lord that the pain is on him and not me? I rather take this pain than seeing my cat suffering. Lord, You know me, You know my heart, You know that I love animals a lot, You are the one who make me like this Lord….

Please heal Stuart Lord, don’t make him suffer anymore. I really couldn’t stand seeing Stuart on drip and especially the tube in his private part…. This is the 2nd time! It will hurt him a lot, Lord!!! Why do You let this happen to him??? Animals are Your creation too. Why do You let them suffer?

I am just pouring out my heart because I couldn’t find FRIENDS that love animals to talk to now except those friends in puppy.com and kitten.com and those who own furkids. Only them will know how I feel because they own furkids. Some people in this world just don’t understand me. Friends that are near me just don’t understand me. How about church members? I don’t want to mention Lord… Only You know and only You know my heart now. Aren’t You the One who commission us to take care of these creatures?

What I need now are friends to help me pray together. Please, if you guys read this, please say a prayer for my Stuart boy that this will be his last time using the tube to pee. He will be healed forever and be healthy forever. TQ. And thanks for those who shared tears with me. Thank you so much.

Lord, heal Stuart, in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.


Sad GPLD

2 comments:

flynngie said...

Hey! wat happen to Stuart? he couldn't pee on his own again ah...? could it be that something is stuck in his bladder.. eg. like a small stone or something? do ask the doc to double check on it. if not, i'm afraid that Stuart might need to depend on the tube to pee. so, do double check with the doc ya..
don't worry so much.. God is testing your patience.. God Bless.

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Ya, he couldn't pee, the doc said he might be holding on his urine coz too scare of the environment there with dogs barking even when doc try to force him to pee, pressing on to his bladder, he still can't. And the bladder is getting bigger again so doc had no choice but to insert the tube again to help him release his urine.

The 1st urine result shows that no crystal or stone but doc sent 2nd urine to be tested coz sometimes 1st one can't show coz of the bloody urine.

But the doc did say that she doubt that there are any blockages because as she insert the tube in, it is very smooth. If there are any blockage, usually it is hard to insert the tube in and they have to flush water in as they insert the tube. For Stuart's case, even for the 1st time, it is smooth. So doc said big possibility that it is Stuart's psychology that he doesn't want to pee coz he is afraid of the dogs there or he is to attached to us and he wants to pee at home.

Why i'm sad is because doc can only insert 2 times of this kind of tube in a cat when they get blockages because it hurts their penis a lot and if there are another time that they can't urine, doc will need to do a surgery removing his whole penis. That's why i'm sad coz this is the last time for him... if there are another one more blockage, it will be surgery.