Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My work day

The whole sky is dark now, not because it is night time but because it is going to have heavy rain... lightning and thunder is here too.... scare scare...

So much work to do in the office. Before finishing what i plan to do, Vera said the teacher for daycare can't come coz of some emergency so i have to take the place of teaching. I don't like to teach and i don't think i'm qualify to teach. I taught on Monday too but did quite badly because i don't even know how to spell television in Bahasa Melayu or should say i don't even know that i made the mistake of the spelling for television in Bahasa Melayu, i spell "television" for Bahasa Melayu subject until someone pointed to me that it was wrong... hahah... bad bad teacher i am... kekekekee. So today i'm just trying my best to teach, don't know whether i made any mistake or not...

After teaching them, i do not have much time to do my work, need to made coupons for our church funfair in November, so i'm photostating every pieces of paper money out, then have to cut them in smaller pieces and sort them into a booklet and stapler them... a lot of job to do u know? Have to at least make 150 booklets out this week for chinese church, how about english church? I don't know yet.

Today is the 1st day of Puasa so there will be jam on the way home usually. At 5pm, everyone rush home to cook or buy food and stuff like that... I'm in the midst of jam too... Then my mind was flying around and suddenly i was thinking about my blog, so immediately i took out my camera to take some pics for my blog... kekeke...


Pic 1: Slight jam on the way home coz is Puasa time now...

Before going home, i went to buy bread for tomorrow then went to Sam's house to get our dinner. We are catering dinner from Sam's mom for quite some time already because both mom and i don't have enough time to cook after our work, if we were to cook, then is very rush for both of us... There are about half a year last time that i took over and cook for family, then my mom took over again but it was too rush for her, she can't rush too much anymore... so catering is a better choice for us.

Pic 2: This is the place that we cater dinner from. **Sam, look familiar to u? How about the silver kancil? I don't dare to take the pic nearer, i'm taking this in my van... hahaha, scare she will scold me siao siao suddenly wanna take pic of her hse lahh**

This is my dinner, we had rendang chicken, taufu and a vegie... My dinner here is very different than my meal in Germany... In Germany, i had more rice and lesser dishes not because we cook lesser but because i eat rice more!! Here in Malaysia, i normally eat very little rice and just took a bit of every dishes and that covers all my rice already... hahahahaaa.... well, my plate is small too, just in case i eat too much so i use a small bowl.. hahahaaa...

Pic 3: My dinner

Oh, is time to get ready to go for Prayer Meeting already... need to fetch some people before going to church i think. Actually quite lazy to go but i will still go... i know i can get some spiritual intake there... But still hope to come home earlier to rest earlier... "Lord, pls let me come home earlier. TQ"

1 comments:

samantha said...

My house..
My mom's kancil..
My mom's cookingggg............
My mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I MISS ALLLLLLLL

Hahah.. I miss you too. :)
And the girls.. and pastors (and wives).. and church....

And Kim.. and my sisters.. and my niecess........

~sigh~ :)