Friday, October 14, 2005

Anger, go away...

I had a long long day of working today. From 9am i started my work all the way until 5.45pm only i stop all my work and get to relax a bit. Because i did not work yesterday so today i had to done certain things. Even during my lunch time, i'm still working... while eating my bread, i'm still moving my hands to work.

After work, i pick my sister up and we went to Pyramid. Well, it's puasa time so everywhere is jam during that time. It took us sometime to get into Pyramid and got the parking place. First thing i do when i reach Pyramid was to develop some pics, that is my main purpose of going to Pyramid, to develop pics to some of my mom's cell group members. I know that i have to wait for 2 1/2 hours before i can get those pics. So i already bring along my bible to do my preteen lesson for tomorrow.

After sending some pics to develop, my sis went to the place she plan to go which is to bring her watch for repair at the shop my mom bought the watch for her during Christmas time. Still under warrenty. Then we met up with ST and JU in Pyramid, got to know that they are there so met up for a while.

Well, at last, at 8pm sister and I went to find a place where we can settle and had some light dinner and that i can do my preteen's lesson. So end up at 1 of the stall in the middle of Pyramid to have 1 plate of nasi lemak shared by my sis and me and 2 cup of drinks. We have dinner at home so that's why don't want to eat so much. Oh, talk about nasi lemak, thanks to my dl who forced me to overcome to eat nasi lemak again after some bad experience about nasi lemak... eeeeee..... but i'm enjoying the nasi lemak again now.

Pic 1: Very happy with food... hehehheee

Pic 2: Me preparing preteen's lesson

We met 6 people that we knew in Pyramid today. Sally, Jia Uei, Jaclyn, Wai Fun (NLRC Puchong), Shirlyn (my primary school friend, forgotten how to spell her name too), and my sis' colleague. What a day.... hahhahaa

Oh, then suddenly remembered mom asked me to but AAA battery so after finishing the preteen's lesson, we went to Giant Supermarket but end up getting other stuff... When i saw the biscuits containner, i remembered Vera asking me to get 1 tin of square biscuit. Then i end up shopping for all the ingredients to make tuna salad that i learnt from dl in Germany, thinking of making tuna salad for lunch for my family tomorrow. When i was going to give up in getting the last ingredient for tuna salad, suddenly i saw that bottle on top of the shelf. I was so happy that time and my sis said i look so cute like a very happy small kid who found her toy or something.... hahahaa... After paying the bills and picking up my developed pics, we walked to the van and only i realised that i forgotten 1 important thing, cucumber for my tuna salad. Oh no!!! I was already very tired coz work whole day, and in Pyramid for 2 1/2 hours already. Then sis said let's go back to the supermarket to get it so tomorrow i don't need to go out to buy cucumber again. Well, i listen to her and we walk back to the supermarket.

At last while we wanted to drive out from Pyramid, Lissa called me to inform me about a last minutes thing. To do decoration tomorrow at 10am for SCC (Sunshine Children Church). I go like #@$#@%#$@$ OKkkkk.... How about my plan of making tuna salad for family tomorrow if i'm going out at 10am?? I cannot say no because otherwise only Lissa alone available for the decoration. Because of wanting to help her but it ruin my plan tomorrow so I'm quite upset, sad and angry that time.

On the way home i realise that we forgotten to buy AAA battery which my mom called 3 times to remind us about it so it must be very important and if we go home without AAA battery, i think we can expect to go deaf with my mom's nagging... hahahahaa... I'm upset, sad and angry and forgotten to get something some more so drove to 7-eleven near my house to buy it before going home.

Reached home at 11pm, my mom said, "Aiya, go where until that late." I was tired, upset, sad and angry going up and down, waited so long because to get the pics develop and to give to my mom's cell group members, i sounded very rudely at home that night. So my mom got the message that i'm not in a good mood. After i bath and had my dinner, i tried to find macaroni at home that my mom said she bought it and all the cats also helping to find together disturbing me and i go *WHACK* my Stuart boy... (*Ohps, then i realised that i was too much that time. I couldn't control my anger. I told myself before that i cannot whack the cats if i'm in a bad mood coz we will never know how strong is our energy that time. I was very heartpain seeing Stuart who just sit there after that as if he knows that i'm in bad mood and look at me.*) Ohhh.... i had tears in my eyes... i said sorry to him but sorry no cure... i kiss him... i just don't know what to do to repay... i know i can't.

Anyway, after that i went to bed, sms my dl and he called. I cried silently while talking to dl... hahaha... i just couldn't hold myself. **PMS lah konon** =)

Then i just went to bed.... Tomorrow will be better!

0 comments: