Thursday, October 06, 2005

Quite a busy day

When i was walking to my van this morning to go to work, i saw a cat sleeping on top of my mom's car so i took out the camera and have few shoots... hehehe, as i was taking his pic, he was posing too...

Pic 1: Male cat on top of my mom's car

Pic 2: Posing

Today is a very busy day as i have to do so many kind of works in and outside the church.

- cutting out the paper money for coupons for Funfair on 19 Nov
- go to phebe's house to collect numbering stamp for funfair coupons
- post office to send letters
- Yamaha Music School to buy guitar strings for chinese church
- bank to withdraw money for allowances for some church members
- duplicate key for a.peng
- measure the size of annex room and to plan how many tables can we put in annex room during funfair day
- church bulletin

Pic 3: Cutting paper money for coupons for FunFair...

Pic 4: Paper money RM1

Then have to leave the church at 4.30pm to send the van to UiTM, they need the van before 5pm, but i manage to reach before 5pm in spite of slight jam here and there. Kekekeee.

Oh, while i was driving at Kesas Highway heading back to Sec. 18, my mind was wondering around as usual thinking about some stuff... i know that there is a truck driving next to me, side by side for quite some times, after a while i look at the truck and the guy in the truck is actually looking at me and laughing... after i look at him, he drive ahead of me and in front of me... hahaa...

Today i dare not put my dinner up on the blog because my dinner was too much... hahahaa... praise the Lord for food... today my mom is not working so she cook 1 dish of chicken and a sup. On top of that, the place we cater for food had 3 dishes, so altogether i had 4 dishes and 1 sup... i have to use a bigger bowl today to eat my rice... hahahahaa... *pai seh pai seh*

Yes! I just got to know that we have extra rice tonight so i can pack them for my lunch for tomorrow in the office... hehehe, yummy yummy... i normally don't go out to eat during lunch time, i will only bring bread to eat for lunch... this is me... =)

0 comments: