Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Traffic Jam

Was stuck in the traffic jam not at 5pm when everyone is rushing home especially the malays because of puasa, but this is after lunch time. Weird...

Fetch my sister from her office in the afternoon to see doctor, she is having severe headache because too heaty.

On the way back to church after sending my sis back home, encounter some jams at the roundabout. The car doesn't seems moving. I was at the roundabout for 10minutes and finally my turn to cross the roundabout, the police traffic close the way that i want to go! Ohhh, then i have to go to another road which leads me to another big round to go to church.

Normally it takes about 20mins to church but today i used 45mins to church. Well, actually not that bad lah this traffic jam. Encountered worse traffic jam in my life before.

I will be stuck in the jam again afterward on the way home...

Anyway, good day today. I have bought some guppies to rare... im happy to go home to look at my aquarium full of guppies... yeah...

0 comments: