Monday, October 03, 2005

No Lunch

Hhmm, last Fri A.Peng asked whether i want lunch on Monday, today, she will cook for me if i want, together with daycare kiddos in the church. Mom called me earlier to ask if i have lunch, i told her happily that A.Peng will cook for me too... I even bring lesser bread today, only bread for breakfast but not for lunch. But later when i saw A.Peng, she said no lunch today coz the 2 kiddos' mummy cook for them, so A.Peng don't need to prepare food for them... hhhmmmm.... how sad... waited happily but end up no lunch today. Anyway, is ok... i still left one bread so took that as my lunch... hehehe

After work, i went down to SS19 to get cat food and cat litter which cost me RM220. I'm getting a 1 month stock that's why so expensive. Anyway, my cats all eat good food, that's why is a bit expensive also... what to do lah...

Then reached home very hungry and ate dinner at 6pm and felt so sleepy, but i hvn't bath, hahaha... so after bath i was so tempted to play Luxor so end up playing Luxor computer game until 10.30pm... AAArrRrRrrr... this is not what i wanted, i wanted to sleep at 9pm... anyway, is oklah, already pass...

0 comments: