Tuesday, October 11, 2005

My aquarium

After 2 months of holiday in Germany, my aquarium goes quite dirty, mom only help to feed them, my sis help me to change the water once when i was there. Now, after 3 weeks of coming back to M'sia, i finally changed the water... hahaha, was so lazy to do it until last Monday, i decided to rare guppies in one of my empty aquarium. So that gave me the desire to clean the water and i bought the guppies yesterday.

I had 1 aquarium with all goldfish because my mom like goldfish, so i rare it for my mom to enjoy and see. I had another aquarium with all the small fishes but when im back from Germany, all the small fishes had gone to heaven and left 1 platy only... hahaha, so now i have decided to rare all guppies and i put the only 1 platy with the guppies but my platy doesn't seems to be very happy. My mom asked me to get another platy for companion. Will do so when i have time.

Pic 1: Goldfish

Pic 2: Goldfish

Pic 3: Guppies

Pic 4: Guppies

Is hard to capture good quality picture for the fishes, don't know why... hehehee...

0 comments: