Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Praise the Lord

Praise the Lord that Stuart is very well today. As I look at him, I’m so happy because his drip and tube has been removed and he had taken his bath. PTL! Now he is freer to move around. And he is so manja when he saw us (bro and I).

Pic 1: His manja face… hehehee

Pic 2: “Who is that at the door?” He is very curious at people walking around and scare of the dogs barking. His right hand’s fur had been shaved to put the drip unto him. Oh, my handsome Stuart...

Pic 3: Brother and Stuart

We lepak at the animal hospital for 1 hour spending our time with Stuart just being with him. When he saw us today, he “meow-ed” at us. When I put him back to his cage, he look so sad and wish to come home with us… “Hhmmm… Stuart boy, this Friday I will bring you home yah… wait for 3 more days ok… sayang….”

Pic 4: Our Sydney girl sleeping in the box. She is fine too even though she is still limping when she walks.

0 comments: