Saturday, February 02, 2008

Saturday, my family day

I have dedicated my every Saturday to be my family day, a time where all of us to catch up with one another, to have meals together and either to go shopping or movies too. I will try my best to do it unless i'm off somewhere outstation.

Today is no exception. Mama said wanna go for CNY shopping woh... though i'm not very keen coz (1) i don't really like to go malls, (2) it's the time of the month again... arghhh... but of course i say yes to mama.

After bringing bro for his skin check-up in SMC, we went to Pyramid.

Had lunch at Sushi King before starting to shop for clothes.

Pic 1: Mama suggested sushi, she loves it.

Pic 2: Hhmmm... I put on weight la... eat only nowadays... -__-"

Pic 3: Sushi King also bro's favourite

Pic 4: Look at all the plates we had... kekekee

Time to shop! 1st shop, mama got a set of cloth. Good! 2nd shop, mama got 3 blouses. Good too! And the best thing is, mama asked the salesgirl to look for clothes for me (i wasn't really prepared to get any clothes coz to me, with or without new clothes doesn't really matter).

My mama can be classified as the world's most fashionable mom as the clothes she wear is always very sporty and very 'in'.

While tying on those clothes that the salesgirl took for me, mama was telling me that this type is 'in' now, this is good, that is not good... bla bla bla... basically, she is my fashion manager today! :D

Finally, I got 2 set of clothes which i quite like it. :D Thanks to my mama for guiding me... hehehehe as you all know, i'm no expert in choosing clothes.

0 comments: