Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Lou Yee Sang"

"Yee Sang" is a type of dish that only be served during Chinese New Year. Usually businessman will make it a must to have this dish as they believe that it will bring prosperity and luck in their business.

'Lou' meaning mixing / stiring

Tonight, we have dinner with relatives (mom's side) again but having it in a restaurant. Before serving other dishes, we have the "Yee Sang" first.

Pic 1: My uncle and aunty with their 2nd son.

Pic 2: Mama & bro

Pic 3: We had 2 tables, the 1st table started to 'lou' their "Yee Sang"

Pic 4: Our turn to 'lou'... They believe, the higher you 'lou', the more prosperous you will be... xp

Pic 5: 'Lou' until super messy!

Pic 6: Now, we can start to eat the Yee Sang... :)

Pic 7: Me and my youngest aunt.

Pic 8: The delicious fish that i love so much. :p

Pic 9: My aunt and my sis

Pic 10: Me trying on my aunt's spec.. How do i look like in this type of spec? :p

0 comments: