Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Asthma Attack

I'm on MC again today. :s Don't know why recently i always get asthma attack. It's like getting worse.

I actually had asthma since young but as i was growing older, the asthma is not that bad anymore unless i had cough.

I was once admitted to the hospital because of asthma, that was like 6 yrs ago. Other than that, everything seems ok already.

Until recently, i got the attack more often.

Yesterday at work, i started to cough again out of sudden. I never had any cold drinks, not sure why suddenly cough started. Then later in the evening, i felt a bit difficult in breathing.

When i reached home after work, my cough is getting bad and my breathing is getting worse.

Went to bed at 12.40am but could not sleep at all coz i can't breathe when i was laying on the bed. Trying hard to breathe and sleep (coz i need to work ma today), finally i gave up and climbed down my bed to the living room.

Mom still watching Astro, asked if i wanna go to SMC hospital to get the pump. I know i will definitely be ok if i get the pump but i just don't want to make a habit to rely on it, that's why usually, i never wanna have the pump if it's not necessary.

But this morning, it's really too tough to breathe already. Mom said she will teman me so we went at 2.30am to the Emergency Ward at SMC.

Had the pump immediately, then doc check again and asked how am i feeling. Still feeling quite hard to breathe, doc decided to give me another pump.

After 2nd pump, i really felt sooooo much better! Doc gave me some medication and off we went home. Then only i can sleep soundly again! Really thank God......

Still can ask mama to help me take 1 pic. ;p

0 comments: