Friday, February 22, 2008

Pak Tor Day

Since our Lang Tengah plan was being posponed last minute, so today will be our pak-tor day... :D

We had early dinner at 'Wong Kok Restaurant'.
Pic 1: Cheese baked rice and rice with red sauce & cream sauce.

Pic 2: See how huge is our drinks??

And we watch John Rambo 4 in the cinema, quite a cruel movie on how people was being killed in war but it's reality that happens in our world. Make me realise how blessed I'm and to appreciate our life and what we have now.

Yay, enjoy my pak tor day today...

Going Lang Tengah tonite d...

Anyway, this is not a diving trip this time, it's a trip where we help to clean the dive center before season open again. Actually this trip is for all the Dive Master in Training (DMT) but me being the curious person, begged RT to let me follow along and finally he agreed. xp

0 comments: