Wednesday, February 06, 2008

CNY Eve Dinner

Should I praise God coz i'm on MC today? :D If it's not because of my MC, I wouldn't have had this dinner together with my family coz i'm supposed to work till 10pm today. xp

Mama prepared simple yet delicious dinner today!

Pic 1: This dish has drumstick, mushroom and abalone... =)

Pic 2: Stim fishie... eeee... so delicious... i miss fishie so much...

Pic 3: And a plate of fresh vegies!

Pic 4: Bro eating the drumstick... yummy!

Pic 5: Our simple yet delicious dinner.

The 3 of us having our dinner whereas my sis snapping our pics as she just had very full meals by her boss. Reason why sis not in the pic is because she is wearing toooo simple that pics can't be uploaded anyway. *I'll let you imagine from here.*

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Enjoy your time with family members.

1 comments:

Mei said...

Happy Chinese New Year! Read all your 7 entries at one go...lol. Take good care of your health and have a great new year!