Sunday, October 12, 2008

Studio 48

2nd practice today... sounded better! :D

Was wondering if i can chip in some parts with saxophone... xp (**sshhhhh... haven't been playing my sax for years... hmmm.... ya... i think 1 year ++ so no confident at all... will try to practice it first before i tell my gang if i can play with it...)

Pics taken in Feb 2006 when I'm still playing with my sax...



Due to no place to practice it, i have not been blowing it often. If i practice it at home, all my neighbours will go kuku... not only my neighbours, but people in few blocks away will all go kuku... whahahahaaa... that's the reason i stop practicing it unless i have a big place like church (weekdays).

Hopefully i can play something out this time. I can bring it to office to play in the music room...

1 comments:

mitchi said...

im sure u can make it!! kampateh!!