Saturday, October 25, 2008

Malacca Zoo

Kor bring me to the zoo again. This is my 2nd time visiting Malacca Zoo this year. Quite a huge zoo, enjoy it alot though the weather was super hot!

Pic 1: Malacca Zoo, here I come again... :p

Pic 2: Burung hantu... bukan saya... dia dalam sangkar

Pic 3: The only part i like to visit... coz all this Lemur are out of the cage and we can actually touch them! :D

Pic 4: There... i told you... but i only dare to sayang the butt just in case the fella bite me... hehehehee

Pic 5: This owl so cute!

Pic 6: All the bats wrapping themselves to sleep.

Pic 7: Wonder why the giraffe don't want the leaf that i offer them...

Pic 8: Lovely giraffe

Pic 9: I will always be happy if i can touch animals :D

Overall... is a very huge zoo so you will be able to see alot of animals. Too many pics already and i'm too lazy to put everything here... hehehee... Go find out yourself in Malacca Zoo.

0 comments: