Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Family tragedy

In the midst of business at work, mom called to inform that bro is admitting to the hospital coz suddenly, he has high fever. -__-"

First thing that comes to my mind...

...our family holiday this weekend in genting...
...mom's birthday this friday...

Doctor wanted to check further why bro still having this fever. It seems like never ending. It is also good to know what cause it.

But i'm a little upset... the plans that i have made... all gone...

- booked a hotel room
- bought 4 Justin Concert tickets (mom & sis favourite)
- planning to celebrate mom's birthday together

I know that surely mom and bro won't go Genting already as my mom is those very worried mom... even if bro is healed before this Friday, most slightly mom won't let bro go and of course she won't wanna go too coz she wanna take care of bro.

So i had my plan B; Plan B - sis, me and kor will go coz i have paid for the room and concert tickets... (Previous plan - mom, sis, bro & me). But no fun lo... my purpose is to celebrate mom's birthday and purposely plan for everyone to take leave and go for this holiday together...

I'm so looking forward to this family holiday... (not because of Justin but my family), even drove up to Genting last weekend with kor just to get to know the way to Genting!!!

AArrghhhhhhhh......

0 comments: