Sunday, October 19, 2008

Genting Trip, Justin Concert

Was preparing for this trip for months but at the end, only sis and i can make it... nevermind, nothing can be done... just wish bro to get heal faster and mom don't worry about us so much... :)

Initially i don't really have the mood to go coz the whole purpose for this trip is for family, for mom to enjoy... but now without her is like defeating the purpose... anyway, life still goes on...

Kor get to come along with us... ehehee.. and it turned out to be quite fun actually... :) a great holiday for me as i enjoyed the cold weather alot! :D

Pic 1: 4 Justin Concert Tickets

Pic 2: Sis and me in the room

Pic 3: Sis and me, getting more excited for Justin concert

Pic 4: taking nite walk enjoying the cold breeze

Pic 5: Morning breakfast @ OldTown Kopitiam Genting :D

Pic 6: noty will kena like this from me loooo... ;)

Pic 7: Sis and me, in Genting Themepark

Pic 8: kor and me

Pic 9: Dino world, here we come...

Pic 10: There there... huge dino....

Pic 11: Us on the bridge... luckily the bridge didn't fall... hahaha

Pic 12: Sis and me with the dino...

Pic 13: Welcome to Genting Highlands

Pic 14: Come sayang sayang......

Pic 15: Sis and me with the trishaw

Pic 16: Why kor like so tired carrying me gehh???

Pic 17: Look at all this koi... scaryyyyy....

Pic 18: 3 of us, enjoying some rides in Genting Themepark

Pic 19: Us...

Pic 20: sis and me, riding on the antique car

Pic 21: My favourite swing!!!

Pic 22: Preparing for the concert...

Pic 23: In Arena of Star

Pic 24: More crowds

Pic 25: Starting soon...

Pic 26: Can see Justin in blue ?? hehehee

0 comments: