Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

Selamat Hari Raya kepada kawan-kawanku yang menyambut Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

Guess what ? Yup... I'm working today as well as tomorrow. Thank God for the double pay for this 2 days. :D

Thing seems to be better already. Thanks to all my friends around me who encourage and support me in some ways.

Bro is well now. Medical report shows that his lung is ok. Blood test also ok.

Read in the forum again that DBKL said that the cemetery plan near the apartment that we have booked, Kinrara Mas @ Bukit Jalil KL, has been canceled. Anyway, not really a big deal having the cemetery at the located area since it is quite far from our unit. Furthermore, no that kor and I scare of any hantu... kekekeee

I believe that God's favour is upon us... Yes and Amen.

0 comments: