Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Shell Band =)

Can't imagine this... I was so happy when i receive an email asking me to be part of the band for band performance for our Shell Annual Dinner!!!!!! *Thanks to Dinesh for pulling me in*

Woohoooo... I have always long to play and of course, i love to play musical instruments. I miss playing piano / bass / guitar so much in church!!! :s

And out of sudden, there is an invitation for me to play in this band, i replied the email without hesitation.

Though i know it's not easy to be part of the band because of the practices that we have to have, plus my shift work schedule, nontheless, i'm going for it coz it's something that i love! :D

AAAwwwwww.... Daddy in heaven really know my heart... I can never repay His love for me.... Once again, thanks DAD!

2 comments:

mitchi said...

is time to show ur talent...kam pa tei....

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

=p tksss...