Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dog Olympic Day

Another event that i'm awaiting for since 3 weeks back! :D Though i don't have one, yes, i'm still happy to be around them. ;) And i think i will soon have one... xp

Pic 1: One of my favourite colour of husky.

Pic 2: My darling like this type of colour for a husky.

Pic 3: Cute Golden Retriever with shirt on it some more.

Pic 4: How much time do they need to comb the Maltese hair daily??

Pic 5: This poodle definitely need a hair cut soon looo... kekekee

Pic 6: Very obedient Rottweiler

Pic 7: Cute Shih Tzu

Pic 8: Chihuahua can be a very suitable dog for me since i'm staying in apartment!

Pic 9: Another cute poodle

Pic 10: Bull Terrier

Pic 11: Where is my mama??

Pic 12: Basset Hound

Pic 13: Yawn yawn... when can i go home? I'm sleepy already...

Pic 14: I love this pic!

Pic 15: Doggies gathering... Hoo-mans gathering...

0 comments: