Monday, June 16, 2008

Shopping

Yay yay!! Very last minutes, got mama to take EL =) cozzzzz.... I wanna go shopping....

I'm on graveyard shift today (again) to replace Sree to be the RC (Request Coordinator) for nightshift people tonight. This will be my last graveyard shift for the rest of my life i presume. =D

Anyway, mama, bro and i went to 1Utama for shopping. I need to get something for Shell Annual Dinner ler, no time this weekends coz going for our company's awayday pulak.

Since mama never tried Wong Kok Char Chan Teng before and since we are at 1U, so there we went for our lunch! :D

Pic 1: Brother called his favourite, chicken in tomato sause with rice. This is definitely different from Kim Gary... hahahaa...

Pic 2: Mama ordered something with white fungus... :D

Pic 3: Me aka Beckz Cham

Anyway, bought quite alot of cloths... xp really shopping kao kao for me... :p Some more mama keep asking me to buy la, buy la... aiyooyoo... really sporting mama la i have... hehehe, thank God! :D

**Love u lots mom!**

0 comments: