Monday, June 23, 2008

Poor furkids

Can you not do anything if you see the little furkids that look like this ?????
I was on MC today. After spending some time outside my house looking and playing with all this kittens, i cannot stand not to do anything!!

They are still the little baby that haven't venture into this big world, haven't experience human's love...

Their eyes looking at you full of hope and asking you to help them just that little so that they can taste this world better.

Look how pretty is this little furkid ??? I cannot reason out why human on earth would simply dump them out to the road.

Sam Sam is her name! given by my sister. :)

She is such a gentle girl full of 'earmites' which i cannot overcome myself if i don't do anything. I'm a human created by a loving God to love others.

Bear with me human, I'm going to help all this little furkids as long as I'm breathing in this world. I trust and believe that He is my provider providing me the energy and finances to help all this helpless furkids.

There we go, to the vet... Have their ears cleaned and sprayed Frontline to kill all the fleas and they are on medication now.

Once they are healed from earmites and finish their course of medication, i will put them up for adoption to look for loving owners for them! :)

0 comments: