Thursday, May 01, 2008

Mr Liar No. 1

More truth has been revealed. As i was listening attentively, i turned to be colder towards Mr Liar No. 1.

I thank God who bring me out to the world, to face the challenges in the world, to learn not to be so naive and childish and simply believe on what people say. God has indeed opened my eyes wider, to show me that nothing is perfect in this world.

God convinced me enough, to show me face to face of someone i once respect a lot. Mr Liar No. 1 is someone i looked up to before but everything has tumbled down, deep in the abyss that i do not wish to recall.

Although we are all sinners saved by grace, but sorry to say, i will be rude to the defective gene like Mr Liar No. 1.

Mr Liar No. 1 and mate will earn no respect from me from today onwards.

0 comments: