Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Major decision made

I have made a major decision in life again. Finally i have tender the resignation letter today. I'm quite tired and abit scare of shift work as it turns my whole life upside down. I can feel that my body is weaker nowadays i guess part of it is because my sleeping time is disorder and eating disorderly too.

There are many things that i can't commit to do because of my shift work. I can't join cell group, i can't commit to have a puppy now coz getting a pup is quite crucial, i can't meet friends after work coz by the time i finish work, my friends are all in dreamland already (my afternoon shift) or they are starting their work (my morning shift).

Anyway, decision made. Have i found any job yet? Nope. :) So prayer needed! Please help to pray for a job within Shell with normal working hour. Thank you very much!

**Lord, please provide me the right path, grant me a job within Shell again with normal working hour. Thank you Lord for your wonderful blessings!**

4 comments:

App|EyEe^ said...

Hey..we tendered our resignation on the same day! Good luck in looking for new job ya :D

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

:s how come u also tender letter wannn?? I tot u just started your job not long ago??

Urban Smoothie Read said...

well done

u shld hv fire ur boss earlier...

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

hi pacco... hahahaa... my boss is quite good to me... reason why i fire my boss coz i want a doggie... whhahahaa... ;)