Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sister

Sis birthday today. Thank God that her leg is about 80% healed. So we can still follow our plan to go out for dinner together. :D Really happy! Is hard for me to have such a family reunion time coz of our different working hours.

Today sis purposely take leave. Mom also on leave. Bro is working till 5pm. I purposely swapped shift with my colleagues so that i can finish work by 4pm.

So the happy family can go out for makan at Secret Recipe!

Pic 1: Sis and me...

Pic 2: Sis and mama...

Pic 3: Secret Recipe's lamp

Pic 4: Me, mama and bro

Pic 5: Sis with her cute pose

Pic 6: My mama so pretty... :D

Pic 7: Me having Vegetarian Soba

Pic 8: Bro having his Spaghetti

1 comments:

navy1048 said...

your blogs a lot of eating lor.. ehhehe.. anyway, tat's what make it interesting... heehhehe..good..good