Sunday, May 04, 2008

Joyful Sunday!

1. Visited Derrick and his CKCS
I had an appointment with Derrick to meet him and know more about his CKCS (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) so after church and all, kor and I went to Kota Kemuning to meet him.

Really happy to go with kor especially coz obviously i would want to do things i like with kor. And through kor's action and questions, i can see that kor is accepting CKCS into his life... heheheheee...

Pic 1: A Blenheim CKCS named Isabella. How could i resist not to have such a lovely creation... arrghhhh... I want! I want!

Pic 2: Kor playing with a Ruby CKCS which i don't know what is her name... :D


Pic 3: Awesome. CKCS is really so gentle, and basically with all the good characteristics.

2. G-Shock - my birthday present from kor
I love it so much!!!! **Thanks kor... really thank you... luv you, muakzz muakzz**


Pic 4: My red G-Shock

3. Kor cook dinner!
Wonderful dinner for tonight!

Pic 5: Rendang chicken, broccoli, papadam and stem egg

Pic 6: Longan drink that kor boiled for very long

I'm really very happy today... heheheee... don't think i need to elaborate further looking at so much blessings i have today. =D

2 comments:

kedekut said...

"CKCS come to mama..." =p

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ehehee... hope to get ckcs soon... :p