Monday, May 12, 2008

After 3 days

Really thank God that my sis' wound is healing fast. Prayer works. And thank you for everyone who prayed for her.

Today bring her back to SMC for check-up and to change dressing. She is not feeling the pain so intensely anymore compared to the first day. On the first day itself, she can't even sleep at night. So poor thing.


Actually i have one testimony that i must share. On that day when my sis called me to ask me to fetch her to the hospital and mentioned that she bleed alot... i was quite scare till i literally shaking as i was changing to rush out. At one point, i have to tell myself, don't panic, change slowly (coz i can't put in my shirt as i was so panic and shaking), and keep telling myself everything will be fine.

During this time, i was speaking in tongue very loudly (once i put down the phone from sis). Coz no one else can help other than Him.

When i'm in the car, i called sis again to check on her. She told me the bleeding stop. Immediately i know it is Him.... it is truely Him.

*Thank you Lord for your healing hands upon my sister. Amen*

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hey! Becks!

Good to hear your sis is alright!! The cut looks really deep. Praise God for His protection!! & awesome testimony sis! (:

hehe, & all the best in finding a new job as well. Am sure He'll open the right doors for you! ^^
Take care!! hehe, & it's great can know how you're doing from your blog!
*hugz*

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

Hi Liz... :) great that u are reading my blog... hahaa

Yes, i know God will open the right doors for me. Tks.

Hope u are doing fine. God bless.