Tuesday, June 28, 2005

SoREthROat

Started ytd midnite when i awake from my sleep, oh, it was so painful. Went to look for some med like sweet, took it and sleep back. This morning, terrible!!! But still not as bad as my last experience of that terrible sorethroat. Oh, i'm so afraid....

Ok, i admit that i ate a lot of spicy food recently, just crave for curry chicken and i got to eat them twice... kekekekeee... coincidently that my aunt cook it when i'm there for my cousin's full moon last Sat and ytd SCC meeting in pb's hse.

This morning i sms yc to ask her for MC and she reply back, "i thought today is your off day?" Hahaha... ya, today is my off day and i totally forgotten about it. Yes, there are such a person on earth ok. I even went to work one holiday before and didn't know that it was a holiday till st called. How about that??? hahahahahaa

Still, today i didn't rest, wanted to sleep more but workload bugging me to finish them so woke up at 9:30am and bath, did my QT, went to s place to get powerful antibiotic to kill them! Thanks to s who can help me, really appreciate those med, hehehe... With terrible sorethroat and headache then went to mother church to arrange orders of church camp's VCDs, CDs and MP3s, collect 10 copies of books for pspl, register for ISOM students, then went MPH at SP to collect cardboards for chrc notice board, then took KTM down to KL Sentral to collect my flight tickets and bring bro to buy a book that he wanted for school use in sec 9. Then went home of course, it was 6pm already... and i need my rest, i'm sick ok.

Came home bath and online to check my mail, i didn't check it ytd, i was busy at work so now only got time to do it till now loh....

Alrite, time to rest for sure! Nites everyone....

0 comments: