Sunday, July 03, 2005

Shopping Away!

Oh, i just love today.... I'm satisfied with my shopping today... Yes, i went shopping, don't believe it? hehehee... up to u loh... kekekekee... Of course i have sky as my personal assistant lah.... ask me to choose all this more girly attire, how i know lah? hahha... Went Pyramid with sis, bro, sky, st and st's sis. So many ppl there ok, simply because it's sales everywhere...

I'm suppose to get this before i leave to germany:-

1. A handbag to carry to germany, cheap cheap. Satisfied! At first saw one that is RM59.90 and that girl refuse to deduct it, they are selling at a stall so can deduct but she refuse, so i also refuse to buy coz out of my budget, not willing to spend so much on that handbag. Then get one that is better, ;p at RM29.90. Cool? Definitely! PTL!

2. Another pair of high-hill sandles. Went to Vincci at first but couldn't get then later after dinner, went to Nose, saw one that is very nice but too high for me, i'm quite tall already, so don't need it to be so high anymore, hahahaa... perasan konon... Anyway, we went back to Vincci and PTL that i'm so amazed that when we went back to Vincci for the 2nd time, there ain't so many ppl, where do all the ppl go? Perhaps is God's divind appointment for us there to get a pair of shoe faster without crowds? maybe.... hahahahaa. So manage to get one nice one so cheap also, RM34.90. Hahahahaa... Satisfied! PTL!

These are my major things to get to germany... anyway, i got a blouse for cheap cheap too, 50% discount wan... hahahah, sky asked me to try, it was sweet coz pink colour wan... hahahaha.... only for RM19.90, cheap? YEs! Satisfied! PTL!

What i bought today is for me, there are more that i need to buy, all are souvenirs for ppl in germany....... will get that next time lah... today shop from 3pm - 9.30pm leh... not only me lah, sky, st, sis and bro also shop mahhhhhhhhhh

I'm just so satisfied with my shop today coz i don't need to use alot of RM and yet get nice stuff that i like. Praise The Lord.

Oh, time to sleep. Work tmr. Nitezz everyone.

0 comments: