Thursday, July 14, 2005

Long blog

It was like ages that i didn't blog simply because b....u....s....y...., not really ages, just 1 week plus i think... well, really busy, as the days goes nearer to my departure date, i get busier with work... really don't understand why.

Well, ST is working with me now, she got her VSS and now she is jobless so she will take over my place when i'm away. She start work this week so for the whole week i have been training her what i have been doing all this while... she is blessed coz a lot of things no need to be done during her time coz she is not permanant worker so there are only selected work load that she had to learn. Is not easy to train a person coz ppl like me can't really mix well with ppl like her... hahahahaaa... why??? coz i like to work efficiently, quick but with quality... so she can't cope with this and i have to put on P.A.T.I.E.N.T's tag on my neck all the time. Of course i didn't scold, this is not my nature... my nature is diam diam sajalah........ and in the same time, learn to be patient. hehehe... good way to work me out.

There are quite a number of works to be done before i leave so have been doing them...... I really didn't feel so packed before in my life with work every single minutes.... so i can't go online and enjoy blogging and chatting... simply because no time. I hope i can finish my work by next week so before i leave, i can have time to pack and just don't be too rush always... learning on that... not to rush.

The whole week have been up and down for me because of PMS i guess... arrrr.... on Tue nite i had a college gathering where by i met about 13 of my collegemates + classmates, was very happy to see all of them, went for dinner at pizza hut then starbucks for chit chat till 12.30am but one of the guy hit his face on the glass door of starbucks and bleed so he had his wound stitched. Anyway, after the gathering, i couldn't sleep and had my downs... i started to think, well, all my friends graduated with degrees and some came back from UK, if i could be given a chance to finish my degree in UK, how good it is?? So a lot of thinking on my mind that nite and sob sob i go. On top of that, i heard some bad news on Mon regarding my dad, my aunt saw him with that woman, they bought a house somewhere and there goes my mom bla bla bla... when my mom is affected, i am affected also because i just can't bear to see my mom being sad. So all the questions running in my mind, why my dad just can't pay my college fees for me and bla bla bla........... ohhhh... i just don't like this feeling of so emotional and down.

Anyway, the next day was better. I know it's because of PMS that my emotion goes up... down... kekekekeke... Then surely i had my (aunty visit, AV) on Wed and it was so painfullll.... oohh, after work i just lie down on the floor can't move. Then struggle to go for prayer meeting and came home with pain during sleeping time... then just slept off lah.... coz too tired after a long day.

This morning i had the pain too but on and off so did quite a number of works then went to buy cat food and cat little after work that cost a bomb coz i buy 2 1/2 months supply for my mama.... hahhaa, not around mah... then end up in gazebo doing my work while waiting for my friend to come back to me with travel insurance's info. Have been looking for travel insurance but it's just so expensive, so still looking for one that is cheap and cover what i want. Most important thing is for me to claim back my clinical expenses when i'm in overseas... the rest are not that imporant to me coz i think it hardly will happen like accident, hospitalisation, plane got hijack, luggage bag delayed, luggage bag lost, plane delayed... well, is hard to say too...

Things to be done tomorrow, teach ST to do bulletin, print out visitor's guide, visit BL in daycare to check out the place, service the van, get all the claims for chrc account done, prepare preteen lesson and nite time i got music practice... then, that's all loh, wait for sat SCC/preteen and sunday....

Nowadays, I just love sundays coz usually after all the activities on sunday, i can go home and rest... hahahahahahaaaa... correct mah... monday to friday, work from 9-5pm, sometimes nite i still need to do work... saturday got SCC or nite time got music practice... sunday after all the morning activities, my nite time is for family or other function for friends loh... so more relaxing i think lah.... hahahahahaaa....

Anyway, i just hope that the next 2 months i can have good holidays and rest... ;) and hope that after that i won't be lazy to go back to work lohh...

That's the reports

later....

0 comments: