Monday, July 25, 2005

Countdown: 3 days off to Germany

Hi all, i'm back... ;)

Today came in to office very early, 8.30am i'm in already coz i went for dawn prayer at 5.45am-6.45am at mother church, after sending ppl back, i'm off to office loh.... We had great time praying for nations at this first day of the week, dedicating our life to Him at the first day of the week.

Of course i'm enjoying online now with no one here except Esther, yes, Esther is with me, she is on mc, knocked her head ytd and bleed so got mc, today she went for dawn prayer with me. Sally? Nope, she didn't join me, she will be driving herself to church today so YES! I got my pc to use now to online, hahaha... well, coz she is replacing my place when i'm on holiday so for the past 2 weeks she has been using my pc to do work... thank you sally for your great help to relief me... God bless u mightily.

Germany, here i am coming soon... very excited of course. So far had 3 dreams about my trip there... hahahaa... Have i packed? Yes, about 90% lah... I'm bringing 2 luggage bag for checking in and it's already 23kg, the max weight that i'm allow to bring is 20kg... so i really don't know how, i already took out a lot of stuff ok, previously it weight 26kgs leh... now reduce to 23kgs... hahahahaaa

Anyway, i just wanna say thank you to my dl who sponsor me everything. TQ so much for all this hard earned money that u keep from your scholarship for me to just to visit this land called Germany. TQ so much, i don't know how to pay u back, what i can do is to pray for u always, for God's blessings to flow thru u... ;)
DL, i don't ask a lot from u, i don't even dare to ask anymore coz i'm contented with this gift. So don't feel bad if we didn't travel a lot ok? As long as we get to spend quality time together, i'm very happy already.

What do i expect for this 2 months trip? Frankly speaking, what i want is to relax, really relax and spend time with God, catch up with reading the word of God and just rest in His presence. I hope i will be charged up when i'm back in 2 months time to start back my ministry here... Yes Lord, grant me what i desire, Amen.

Alrite, blog later when i got time or when i'm there in Germany lah, not sure whether i will have time to blog some more or not... ;)


All glory to God for He is the Almighty God who knows how to bless and bless and bless.

hooverbell

0 comments: