Sunday, June 26, 2005

Youth Group today

In the youth group today, i was impressed by the worship of Joel Lee, praise the Lord that young ones are rising up, we, older ones should teach them and delegate jobs for young ones and pass the baton to them. I think everyone should learn to serve, even in small ministry... it's so joyous to see everyone serving together in unity.

I lead the lesson, it was ok, i just do my best and Holy Spirit will do His part in convincing ppl and teaching them more deeply in their heart. As long as im willing to serve, God will make me as a vessel and use me to do His work.

Lesson was about "God still speaks to His people", towards the end, we had a time of sharing on how they have encounter God speaking to them through the Bible, prayer, circumstances and church. I'm glad that there are ppl responding and they shared their encounters so it makes the whole studies more interesting, not only ppl hearing me teach only (maybe some will think that i'm speaking non-sense or fairy tale??? that God speaks??? hahahahaaa ;) ) but there are witnesses that God do speaks to His people, AMEN.

Ok, gotta go and take some rest, tonite going for kekekkkek.... DIVING'S GROUP'S GATHERING where we will take our certificate and license and makan and meeting up with all the divers. Yes! We are a certified divers now! PTL for this adventure. I love diving.... plsss.... i still want to dive some more Lord..... open doors yah... =)

0 comments: