Monday, June 20, 2005

Father's Day's week

Last week was really a busy week for me, where there are big events in the church, i'm sure i'm busy. From Monday till Sunday, im almost at work from morning till evening, not only working but ministry too.

Let me recall what i did... arrr.. can't really remember in detail. Went to telekom and TNB to terminate old phone number as well as looking for our new building's electricity's bill which took me a long time queuing up and getting all those thgs done, buy drinks, forks, spoons, paper plates, tissue papers, etc. for Father's Day's celebration on sunday... decorate church sanctuary, prepare worship songs coz i'm worship leading on Sunday, prepare Preteen's lesson for Saturday SCC... arrr... don't remember anymore but what i know is that the whole week was a busy week till i'm so scare that i can't finish my work.

But i want to thank God that God's timing is always right, as i plan my schedules, He directs my path each day and all my jobs are done on time, not too fast, not too late either... each day is just not too much and not too little so i can take time to ponder how good He is to me without too busy till i can't breathe

When the days approaching Saturday night, i was very happy coz i know that i have done all my work and waiting for the big day of Father's Day's Celebration. I thank God for my Sat nite rest that i don't have music practice coz we had it on Fri nite, so Sat nite was my family day that we went to have dinner, i'm not too stressed out but i can relax myself.

But i can't sleep on Sat nite till 3.30am and get up on 6am coz have to go church early for presentation practice. It was a tired day, by the time we finish the whole even, my energy gone then i have to go for leaders' meeting some more, hahahaha... it was tiring and errr, sleepy? kekekekee.... meeting for 2 hrs then pastors let me go... kekekekeee

Came home, took my bath and watch tv for a while and get my nap from 6pm to 10pm then bf called...

Thank you Lord for the whole week.

Today is a brand new week for me to learn brand new things.

0 comments: